Often, what we need to get moving toward our goals and dreams requires a release of limiting beliefs, and an undoing of the conditioning around what we think is possible. This means being vulnerable as we connect with our true desires and find more authentic expression of who we are.
Embracing new experiences and bringing awareness of our needs into our daily routine shows us what we are capable of.
You can start this journey right where you are with what you have.
I help folks create their own process to live the life they want.
As a therapist, mental health consultant and artist, I have spent years providing transformative and healing facilitation.
I believe that life isn’t just about getting from point A to point B, but rather the process of exploration – getting clear about where we are and what we want, and discovering our best path.
I offer holistic life coaching which explores:
- Finding ways to make your creative process work for you and get you moving with projects
- Defining needs and setting boundaries for more balance between work and life
- Navigating life transitions and identifying patterns which keep you stuck
Living a fulfilling life starts with getting real about what we want and need. Through guided online engagement, I will help you gain insight and clarity about your personal goals and prioritize your needs as you create a focused daily practice.
I provide down-to-earth feedback, as well as tools and creative strategies for living an intentional, inspired life.
- Expanding work options and making positive changes in your work environment
- Connecting with your internal and external wells of resource and abundance
- Building a strong foundation of self-care and wellness practices
Kyana Brindle, MA, LMHC
Work-Life Balance Wasn’t Workin’…
For years I juggled many jobs as a freelancer, sometimes 3 or 4 at a time. After struggling to balance working for other people with working for myself, I was feeling burnt-out and unempowered. I felt stuck in a cycle of limited choices and knew I needed to change how I approached making decisions in my life. I wanted to live more expansively and put myself at the center of my own narrative.
It was my dream to move from my New York hometown to Belize, to develop a healthier lifestyle and have a more fulfilling work life which was in alignment with my needs and personal vision. Through exploring and gaining insight into what was holding me back, setting my intentions, and following through with a focused action plan and supportive tools, I manifested that dream and continue using these tools in my journey.
Where I’m Coming From…
I am a licensed psychotherapist, mental health consultant, and coach with an MA in Counseling from New York University. I have a background in sexual health and arts education, and have been facilitating groups and workshops for over twenty years. I am also a writer and performing artist with work featured in New York and Belize, and a Reiki Master who has provided healing treatments for over fifteen years.
As a practicing therapist for over a decade, I have guided people through the process of creating meaningful and positive change in their lives, from improving their relationships to making better choices about their health. My coaching style focuses on exploration and discovery, and actively engages the many dimensions of your life in a holistic way.
Let's Get Started
This is a personalized, collaborative process of exploration and change.
We will work together to clarify your personal goals and desires, and create a customized action plan and daily practices which support your movement and growth.
I offer coaching sessions via live video (so I can see your beautiful face), online calls or email (great for introverts), with weekly email check-ins to keep you engaged, inspired and focused on your process.
Individual Coaching Session, $100 USD:
- Includes (1) 60-minute live video/call session (Skype, Facetime or Google Hangouts) and (1) follow-up email; or (1) 60-minute email session and (1) follow-up email
This is great as an entry point or follow-up, whether you want to take the first step toward exploring and identifying your goals, or as ongoing support in your journey.
In our sessions, we will:
- Define your goals, desires and intentions
- Identify resistance and reframe obstacles that are holding you back
- Reveal inner strengths and resources that support your goals and desires
- Develop a clear plan of action steps that will move you forward
- Create a daily process with tools that will keep you in alignment with what you want
4-Week Coaching Program, $300 USD:
- Includes (1) 60-minute live video/call session per week (Skype, Facetime or Google Hangouts) and (1) follow-up email per week for (4) weeks; or (1) 60-minute email session per week and (1) follow-up email per week for (4) weeks
This program is designed to help you get clear about your goals and acquire the tools to actualize them, while deepening your process over a longer time frame.